Enobyte CaRES about secure websites
The Compliance and Risk Evaluation System for corporate websites
Are you looking for an efficient solution to check whether your website complies with the applicable requirements of the GDPR?
Do you want structured analysis results that you can use to optimize data protection on the homepage? Then you've come to the right place at Enobyte. As certified experts for data protection, we offer you a powerful GDPR evaluation tool for sustainable website scans.
The GDPR as challenges for companies
The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has presented many companies with major challenges. Digitization, increasing data volumes, digital communication as well as own web applications or homepages ensure that companies have to consider very many aspects if they want to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. With our DSGVO tool, you have the opportunity to comprehensively scan your website in order to quickly and professionally prevent possible data protection violations.
What can the CaRES tool do for you?
Other features of our tool include:
- Analysis of data collection: Every website already collects a variety of different data with the server log file, including the IP address of the client/user accessing the website. The IP address can be used, for example, via geo-localization to find out where the computer that accessed the website is located. If this data is finally linked with other data records, very detailed user profiles can be created. The GDPR wants to prevent this data from being processed by third parties without consent. That's why our DSGVO tool puts a lot of emphasis on analyzing the collection and sharing of personal data.
- Website Hosting: Many companies hardly consider where their web host's server is located when setting up their website. Since a lot of data, including personal data, is already collected when a website is accessed, the server location of the website plays an important role. Our privacy scanner checks whether the website is hosted in the EU, in a safe third country, or in a country with an insufficient level of data protection.
- TLS encryption of your website: If a user calls up a URL that is not encrypted, the data transmitted to the website or server can be read by third parties. This may not seem critical for harmless entries in the search mask of a website, but it becomes highly risky when transmitting sensitive data such as payment data. This is why not only search engine providers such as Google rely on encrypted websites, but also the DSGVO stipulates encryption. Especially with large websites, it can happen that some URLs work with unencrypted content despite the https protocol used for the domain. This can be e.g. links to images in a database. Our DSGVO tool also reliably uncovers these frequently forgotten data protection errors.
- Plugins, software, fonts or extensions: To extend the functionality of a website, many companies use so-called "plugins". These often come from third-party providers, which in turn collect their own data. But this is precisely where the sticking point lies. While the functionality and usability of the website is improved, data protection is often "watered down" at the same time. Our GDPR tool reveals exactly where possible vulnerabilities or even data protection violations can be found.
How you benefit from our solution
- comprehensive data protection scan of your website
- comprehensible classification of the analysis results based on a graphical evaluation
- comprehensive report as a basis for data protection implementation
- fast results, which can be checked again by experienced experts if required
- excellent price-performance ratio
- recommendations for action for your management and webmaster
There are many providers on the market, but only a few can draw on the comprehensive data protection know-how from over 20 years of company history like Enobyte. We have been planning, designing and implementing IT systems and data protection-compliant IT infrastructure for our globally active customers for more than two decades. We share our in-depth knowledge in training courses for companies and are in regular exchange with the supervisory authorities. With our GDPR tool, we have created a powerful tool that can be used to reliably detect data protection problems on your website or in your data protection policies.
Thus, you are not using just any tool, but one of the most efficient programs developed for professional use and the professional requirements of companies.
Do you now want to quickly and reliably check whether your website is GDPR compliant? Then start our GDPR tool here today!